Tips On Having A Dust Free House
Here are some tips on keeping your house dust free, also these tips will help protect you against any kind of allergic reactions. Many people tend to suffer from Asthma or other form of allergies, as they are unaware that their own house is the source of their sickness.
Taking precautions and following these points will prove to be very beneficial to you and your household.
- Vacuum Cleaning is good, but a vacuum cleaner, which has no particulate air filters, will only stir up more dust. Regularly vacuuming the linens, upholstery and sofas will clear them off from any kind of dust mites and germs. However, make sure that the vacuum cleaner has a proper air filter.
- Make sure that you leave your footwear outside the house as they carry a lot of germs, pollen and bacteria.
- Sanitize, items that are regularly touched everyday by rubbing them with a anti bacteria cleaning liquid.
- Clean the air filters of your air conditioner regularly.
- Air out damp clothes and shoes before storing them in the house.
- Donâ€™t smoke in your house.
- Bathe your pets regularly and keep them clean.
- Make sure you have a exhaust fan in your kitchen, that will drive away the smoke.
- Wash your bedding every week.
- Dust your furniture everyday.
- Do not keep too many indoor plants, as they tend to collect mold.
All these points will ensure that your house is dust and allergic free.