10 Simple Ways To Get Rid Of Ants
Discovered ants in your kitchen cabinet? Now worried about how to get rid of ants? Donâ€™t worry you can get rid off ants with few simple and effective home remedies. Some of the home remedies to kill ants are listed below:
- White vinegar is considered to be effective home remedy to kill ants. Simply you have to spread white vinegar in areas affected by ants and you will get rid of ants in minutes.
- You can use cucumber to get rid off ants. Ants donâ€™t like the taste of cucumber. Placing small piece of cucumber in ants affected area will force them to leave your home.
- Spray soap water on the entry points of ants as well as cabinets and other areas. This is another effective home remedy to get rid off ants permanently.
- Crush dried mint leaves and spread the powder in areas prone to ant attack. You can even use mint tea bags. This is considered to be one of the effective home remedies to kill ants.
- Add borax to sugar solution and dilute it a bit and spray it. This is considered to be highly effective home remedy to get rid of ants. You can even use borax in powder from to kill ants.
- Spreading chili powder on the hives and nests of ants is the best way to prevent ants entering your house.
- Another best way to check ants entering your house is to spray peppermint oil in all the room corners, kitchen and cabinets.
- Table salt is also one of the effective home remedies to get rid of ants. Add salt to boiling water and prepare a salt solution. Now spray this salt solution in all corners of your house.
- Placing bay leaves across the tracks of ants is another effective way to get rid off of Ants.
- In the similar way you can spread cinnamon powder on the path followed by ants. This is considered to be effective way to march ants out of your house.
In case you are not satisfied with the results of the above mentioned home remedies, then it is advisable to take professional help.