Feng Shui Front Door
In Feng Shui, front door plays an important role. The front door of any business, residence is the pathway which allows health and money, job opportunity and relationships to enter into the house or office. Feng shui believes that all the energies and opportunities from this Universe reaches us through the front door.
So, in case your front door is blocked by the bushes or any other hindrance is there, or it wears a gloomy look then it will stop opportunities to reach up to you. It is for the same reason that Feng Shui believes in having the front door which is clean, properly lighted, used by all and gives a welcoming look.
Features Of Feng Shui Front Door:
The main features of the Feng Shui front door includes:
- The proportion and measurement of the front door must be proper. This is because inappropriate door size will bring about difficulties. For instance if the door is too large it brings about financial difficulties and if it is small it will cause disputes among the members of the family.
- The frames of the doors must be straight and sturdy to bring about the fortunes to your house.
- The material used in constructing the front door must be good and the finished door must be pleasing to the eyes. This is because beauty is the basis of Feng shui. Clean and beautiful door has the power to attract positive energy to your house.
- The front door must be properly lit with a post or any other light place on it. Make sure that post do not hinder your entrance. Feng shui believes that light outside the front door acts as the guardian at the entrance. In case, the bulb outside the door goes off make sure to replace it with the new very soon. This because darkness promotes negative energy.
- One important thing about the front door is that the pathway which leads to your front door must be clean and must not carry any hindrance on its way. Any kind of hindrance like trees, posts etc bring difficulties in the house.