How to Remove Furniture Polish Stains
Sometimes cleaning your furniture with polish can require more cleaning in the house as it can be spilled accidentally at some places. Furniture polish can be spilled over clothes or floor. There is nothing to worry about removing furniture polish stains from clothes or any other surface, read the tips given in this article to remove furniture polish stains.
Ways to remove Furniture Polish Stains
The following are a few ways to remove furniture polish stains:
Furniture Stains on Fabric –
- When the stain is fresh, blot up as much as possible with a paper towel or a clean cloth. Avoid pushing too hard as it will cause the stain to go more deeper and it will be tough to remove.
- Now, dry cleaning solvent should be applied to a clean dry cloth.
- Then blot the stain gently. Apply dry cleaning solvent continuously and blot til the stain becomes invisible.
- Now, make a solution by combining equal parts of water and vinegar and dip a clean cloth in it and rinse it.
- Now place this cloth before a fan to dry fast.
Furniture Stains on Saltillo tile –
- Blot the furniture polish from the surface as much as possible with a paper towel of the rag.
- Take some drops of dish-washing liquid on a clean damp cloth and rub it into the tile. Then wipe it with a clean wet a paper towel or a rag. Using dish-washing liquid can cut the grease and will give you sparkling clean tile.
- Mix equal amounts of water with isopropyl alcohol and dip a cloth in it. Scrub this solution on the tile and wipe with a clean cloth.
- A solution of equal quantities of water with hydrogen peroxide can also be prepared. A wet cloth dipped in this solution can be used to scrub the tile. Allow the mixture to soak for at least 30 minutes, then wipe with a clean cloth.
The above are a few ways to remove furniture polish stains.