How to Clean Black Kitchen Sinks
Composite sinks or black kitchen sinks are made with some natural materials which include slate, quartz and granite. The combination of these materials makes the sink resistant to scratches when used under normal conditions. Presence of black sinks add elegance to your kitchen and this will always remain modern for several years. If you clean your sink daily, then it will not only ensure you a bacteria free sink but will also maintain its beauty for years. This article talks about various methods to clean black kitchen sink, read on for more information.
Methods to Clean Black Kitchen Sink
One should avoid using abrasives to clean the granite surface of the sink. Similarly, scrub pads, steel wool and bleaching agents can also spoil the surface of black kitchen sink. The marred surface of the sink with some speckles of food and water can be extremely frustrating. The following are a few methods to clean black kitchen sink:
- Normally, simple washing method can clean the stains, but if they are unable to do so, then some specially formulated products should be used for cleaning the sink.
- You need not to purchase any expensive product to get a spotless kitchen sink. When there are some stubborn stains, then mild dish washing liquid is enough to do the job.
- Do not use abrasive to clean the sink as it can remove the paint of the sink.
- Apply a small amount of liquid after wetting it with water.
- Then take a clean cloth and rub gently over the stains.
- Now, wash with water again and check again for stains.
- If they are still there, you can use warm water to clean the sink.
- White vinegar is another remedy for cleaning the stains, which can’t be cleaned by liquid detergent.
- Apply some vinegar on a piece of cloth and rub it on the stain. This method effectively removes the stain on black kitchen sinks.
The above are a few effective methods to clean black kitchen sinks.