How to Clean Tea Stains from China
China crockery are a beautiful accessory, but gets stained very easily when tea is left inside them for long hours. Tea sticks to the inner walls of the china pot and this will take a lot of time to remove. One of the easiest tip to clean tea stains from china pot is to wash it immediately after every use. This article talks about some of the ways to clean tea stains from china, read on for more information.
Methods to Clean Tea Stains from China
For cleaning china to remove tea stains, you will need a soft sponge, denture tablets, baking soda and paper towels. The following are a few methods to clean tea stains from china:
- To clean the remaining tea from the china pot and cups is to rinse them with warm water. Fill the pot with boiling water so that tea stains and spout are fully submerged.
- Now, put two denture tablets in it and let it stand for 1 to 2 hours.
- If there are tough stains, you can fill it again with boiling water and leave it for overnight.
- Now take a few drops of mild liquid detergent to clean the tea pot.
- Rinse with warm water to clean soap scum and to get a sparklingly clean shine.
- Wipe it with a soft clean cloth or a paper towel and insert it on the dish rack to air dry.
- The other antique method of cleaning china tea pot. This needs a wet cloth dipped in baking soda gently rubbed on the tea stains. Then, wash the pot with warm soapy solution.
- A mixture of baking soda and vinegar can also be used over the tea stains on china pots.
The above are a few methods to clean tea stains from china.