Vanity Table Ideas
Every person likes to primp oneself and spends a lot of time in front of the mirror. Hence, it would be an excellent idea if you make your dressing area perfect by using the right accessories and right table. There are various ideas for experimenting with your dressing area from an antique look to the reminiscent look of the sixteenth century. Read this article for more information on vanity table ideas.
Ideas for Vanity Table
People generally tend to ignore the vanity area of their house. However, if the dressing area is made attractive, then this part of the room will be the focal point of the house. Thus, it is very important to choose a perfect vanity table as it brings a lot of difference to the vanity area. Some of the great ideas to make this place a perfect dressing area are as follows:
- For placing a vanity table, the area should be made clutter free of other furniture items.
- Make sure the mirror that you use in the dressing room should be over sized rectangular or square. This mirror should be bordered by tungsten bulb as it gives a starry feel.
- This mirror can be well complemented with a glass top, where you can keep things for dressing purposes.
- Beneath this glass top, you can create drawers made of frosted glass with dark wood that open out.
- If you want to decorate your dressing room in the dÃ©cor of gone era or give the vintage look, then you can get highly ornate and embellished mirror. If the mirror is polished in gold and has intricate carvings on its border, it will provide a perfect vintage look. You can get this type of mirror in the antique furniture market or the flea market.
- If you want to give a modern feel to your dressing room, then there are some things which need to be kept in mind. Firstly, this style uses every piece of furniture that should be suspended from the wall. Floor should be made clutter less. Mirror should be fixed on the wall having a long rectangular slab of glass at the top for keeping the items. You can get the drawers in a straight vertical line on the side. Drawers should be made of glass.
- If your entire home is based on a particular theme, then you should use the vanity area also matching the same theme.
The above are a few vanity table ideas for your bedrooms. These ideas can simply be used for bathrooms also with a little modification.